As member representatives of AVCA we will, not only as an advocate, but also as a vaper:
1. Be as honest and open in all interactions with other vapers and with the public at large.
2. Listen to the concerns of others, regardless of whether they are supportive or not of our mission. We will treat them as we wish to be treated and respect their viewpoint, even if it differs from our own.
3. Ensure safety and health as a priority when advising those interested in electronic cigarettes and vaping.
4. Mentor other vapers in New Zealand so that we may be able to form a friendly, inclusive community that discriminates against no one for any reason.
5. Act in a manner that is representative of the mission & goals of AVCA for, and as part of, the whole community of vapers in New Zealand.